TechFluent's program is designed to take someone with no knowledge of the industry or formal training and get them placed into new careers of the fast growing technology industry. There are a ton of opportunities and TechFluent's program will give you a chance to experience a part of several different fields.
Here are some key points of what to expect:
- It is a 15 week program.
- 2 month internship.
- You will complete 2 Microsoft Certifications.
- You will present a Team Project to bring Dynamics & the Power Platform to life.
- We will be meeting online every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during the program.
- You will be paired with an industry mentor to help you even after graduating the program.
- Graduation will be after completing all of the above.
- Be ready to learn & have fun!
The Program's 15 Week Curriculum
Our 14 week program will introduce you to the exciting world of technology through Microsoft Dynamics & the Power Platform. There is a lot to learn, but we make it fun and easy to learn by breaking down the courses into 2 main categories - Technical Skills & Consulting Skills. Don't worry if you have not heard of these terms - you're here to learn!
- Intro to Tech & the Microsoft Stack
- Intro to the Power Platform, D365 & Use Cases
- Intro to the Dataverse & Relational Databases
- D365 Sales & Customer Insights
- D365 Marketing
- D365 Customer Service
- D365 Project Operations
- D365 Field Service
- Model-Driven Apps
- Power Automate
- Power Virtual Agents
- Canvas Apps
- Deep Dive Configuration in the Dataverse
- Power BI
- Overview of Azure Dev Ops
Intro to Communication
- Intro to Consulting & IT
- Personal Development & Mental Health
- Time Management/Organizational Skills & SMART Goal Setting
- Critical Thinking Workshop
- How to Conduct yourself in Corporate America
- Change Management & Project Management
- Business Analyst Workshop
- Resume & Interview Prep
- Negotiation Strategies & Resume Workshop