Our Commitment to Our Participants
At TechFluent, our goals around learner success and outcomes are driven by our unwavering commitment. We hold steadfast to our commitment to the community, our valued partners, and, most importantly, our commitment to learners. These commitments are deeply rooted in our core values.
We want you to know that when we evaluate applications, one of the key factors we consider is how well they align with our core values. We believe that by selecting individuals who share our commitment to these values, we can create a thriving learning environment where everyone can excel.
- Inclusion: We prioritize inclusion to ensure diverse perspectives and ideas, fostering innovation and creating a welcoming environment for all.
- Passion: Passion drives us to excel, innovate, and create meaningful solutions that push the boundaries of technology.
- Perseverance: Perseverance is our backbone, empowering us to overcome challenges, learn from failures, and continuously improve in the ever-evolving tech landscape.
- Pay it Forward: We believe in sharing knowledge, supporting others, and contributing positively to our community, leaving a lasting impact in our communities.
- Do the Right Thing: Upholding ethical standards and making responsible choices is fundamental to our values, building trust and integrity in all our endeavors.
The best, most successful learner experience is shaped not just by commitment from the TechFluent team, but also a commitment from our learners. Before you apply, be ready and able to commit to:
- Peer Collaboration - the best results come from learning together
- Investment in Learning - courses (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) and weekly assignments will require about 30 - 40 hours per week. (See Schedule)
- Living the Technology - we will be conducting training courses, meetings, and learner consultations through Microsoft Teams, and will be using Microsoft technology throughout the program and you'll be expected to respond to emails within 48 hours Monday - Friday
Applications are due by May 15, 2024.