Learn about the open Learner Success Manager volunteer position & apply today!
- Type: Leadership, Part-time volunteer
- Reports to: Executive Director
- In charge of continual development of TechFluent Learner success. Engages in tactical day to day activities outlined below as well as strategic planning for future cohorts.
- Responsible for all formal learner communication post acceptance to the program, through structured training and until the end of the individual and team projects.
- Works to analyze training and program feedback from the learners.
- Runs office hours for learners.
- Tracks training attendance and escalates to Mentor if their mentee misses more than 2 training sessions in a row or if they miss training without proactive communication.
- Works closely with Learner Ambassador to engage on learner feedback, progress and raises any relevant issues or concerns to the broader Leadership team.
- Works closely with the Mentor Manager and Trainer Manager on content and communication shared with Mentors and Trainers.
- Keeps learner details up to date in TechFluent’s D365 system (e.g. email, phone, address).
- Responsible for leading individual and team projects and managing a team of volunteers that assist with judging the presentations and prepping scenarios.
- Leads project kick-of calls and creates content for the project meetings.
- Hands-off to and collaborates closely with the Job Preparedness Manager after the projects.
- Works closely with Job Preparedness Manager to develop and populate the Learner Scorecard for each cohort.
- Aligns to TechFluent’s Core Values of: Inclusion, Passion, Perseverance, Pay it Forward and Do the Right Thing.
- Minimum of 4 hours a week.
- Bi-weekly 30 minute 1:1 sync with the Executive Director.
- Attend the weekly 1-hour L10 team meetings on Thursdays 4 to 5 pm CT.
Apply for Position
Thank you! Your application has been received & we will contact you!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please ensure all fields have been filled out.
TechFluent is a 501(c)(3) organization, and we are 100% volunteer led. Our goal is to increase diversity within the Microsoft tech industry and open doors to the Microsoft Biz Apps industry. Our goal is to place 100 BIPOC individuals into Microsoft D365/Power Platform jobs by 2025. By volunteering for TechFluent you’ll be positively impacting individuals, families & communities!
Our mission is to reduce income inequality in under-resourced communities across the United States.
TechFluent is registered a 501(c)(3) non-profit recognized by the IRS & all donations are tax-deductible.